Monday, November 1, 2010

MONDAY

early-ish morning

THERE IS ANOTHER MOUSE!

I was watching glee (whilst Hayley and Lauren we're sleeping) when I could hear a rustling noise in the kitchen...but we already caught the mouse right? WRONG! I hopped out of bed and it was inside a plasitc bag on the table!! EWWWWW so I woke up Hayley (as she was the resident hero) and we placed another trap infront of the fridge, then I bumped the table and as it dived for the fridge it got completely caught on the sticky trap! By this time Lauren was awake because of all the noise, and we now had another -this time squeeking mouse. After much discussion we thought we'd put it in a bag so that it would starve of oxygen and die (peacefully?). So I picked up the trap and put it into the bag Lauren was holding we tied it up super tight and ran it down to the basement. PHEW! So now thats 2 down...hopefully no more to come :s

NOTE: I am no longer the wuss :D haha hooray!

6 comments:

  1. i was going to say there is always another one...but it became obvious hey?!
    well done girlie...amazing what you can do when you need to. Teamwork!

    have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Britt

    Happy Melbourne Cup day - now where is your hat??
    have to tell you...Horse number 22 in the melbourne Cup is called LINTON.
    I can't belive it, and am heading off to put a few dollars on it.It may well come last, but thats ok, its all good fun :)
    I know Pop would give me the good advice today but since that's not possible, I will bet with my heart not my head!
    love you, Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Britt
    Well done with the mouse,I have goose bumps just thinking about it.Yor halloween looks like it was fun and new friends how wonderful.Love Aunty Leah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Britt My horse and your Mums (Linton) still running though a good bit of fun.Hope you are having a good day or is it night? Anyway we are all so very happy that you have had and continue to have the great/best time keep it up untill the last minute,All Love You xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your so brave brittany bingham, do you want to play the mouse trap when you can get home? that way you can kill a mouse without and danger, because its plastic!

    well done again:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rami, a few late comments from the old man.
    Glad you made it to the John Lennon tribute, well done!! He is a legend.
    Also glad you got to Greenwich village.
    Was it turkey for thanksgiving?
    You forget that most pumpkins we see here are green on the outside not orange?
    I look forward to your next blog as always, a highlight of our day.
    Love you rami xxx
    PS grandma has had heart troubles and is having an operation to put in a pacemaker Wednesday morning our time. Pray for her and grandad xxx

    ReplyDelete