Tuesday, November 2, 2010

MONDAY

...and now for the rest of the day ;)

I convinced Hayley and Lauren to come back to Alices Tea cup with me (because I loved it so much!) so we all had scones with jam and cream + a pot of tea each, it was lovely and so relaxing just to sit around and chat -because we're usually running at 100 miles an hour!! Haha!



Then we caught the taxi down to the lottery for "In The Heights" which we all won again! I was sitting on the side this time, but it was great to see the show from another angle. We had a few understudies aswell so it was great to see different people in their roles!

2 comments:

  1. I love tea parties!
    What a girlie thing to do :)
    The scones look yum - did they call them scones? That is one of the funny stories with the American friend Dad and I made 20 odd years ago...he had never heard of a scone! and then laughed when we took him up the Hunter via Scone.
    aaaah, memories. Anyway, sounds like another fun day in NYC...enojy it while it lasts (soon it will be me with the biggest smile on my face)
    So glad oyu are having a wonderful wonderful time.
    love Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from the real world, :), where we have volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, pollution and flooding. And you only have a little mouse to worry about, hehe. Mmmm, maybe i like your world better, certainly your adventures in nyc are making me homesick for the place and i've only been there twice. Next time we do it together and you can take me to Alice's Tea Cup. g. XX P.S. don't worry about the tsunamis and such, they aren't affecting us in Jakarta or, more importantly, Bali. g.

    ReplyDelete