Tuesday, October 26, 2010

TUESDAY

My poor savings ;p I spent SOOO much money today!

After a massive sleep-in, which was much needed after such a MASSIVE first week we all walked downtown to K-mart where there was a massive sale on all costumes (so I cant wait till the post Halloween sales! YAYYY) and picked up a few bits and pieces. We then went to Boarders to checkout their box sets (and ended up with 3 New seasons to add to my collections) it's amazing how much furthur ahead America is when it comes to Television series etc.

 After buying some $1 pizza, which is as big as a plate!! We went (and won) the In The Heights Lottery, putting me front and centre for the show, which was FANTASTIC again, such a cool musical, and the dancing is so great.

Fingers crossed we'll fit in two musicals tomorrow, we've already got tickets to Phantom tomorrow night, I'm SUPER excited!!

P.S Stalked the red carpet of 'Rain' which opened tonight, managed to catch a glimpse of Chris Brown -who by the way is extremely tall!

P.P.S we still have a mouse in our house :( and its definatley not winning any friends! After keeping us up by running around it refuses to run onto our various traps (we now have FOUR!) but lastnight it hopped into bed with Hayley :( so pray I have a lonely sleep tonight! I warned the thing if it so much as comes near my bed not only will it die a terrible death it will also be deaf, because I will scream, so loud!

Hopefully goodnight everyone Xx

5 comments:

  1. hey beautiful,
    you have new sunnies!
    and you have a cool t-shirt on!
    I think you have begun shopping!!!
    and $1 Pizza...you could live on that :)
    LOVE that you are seeing more Musicals and winning the Lottery YAYYYY!!!
    Dreams do come true. Love you Britt, sleep sweet (no mouse in my little girls bed!!)
    Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selamat Malam keponakan,

    i am only now starting to appreciate the name of your blog, it would seem that musicals are the way of life. For some anyway and you are definitely in the right place to indulge. g. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey britt :)

    phantom should be fun, i assume belmont christian college musical will be right up there with phantom on broadway, im actually an understudy. no ones sick so i won't be there, hope its still enjoyable.

    anwyayz, that slice of pizza is as big as your head!! the standard pizza slice is about that of a right, or maybe a left hand but that ones a bit bigger. did it taste good?

    im off to bed, and your about to get up. this world is so topsy turvy. good night britt. love you sweeti :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Britt I am just about going crazy.Have been trying to write for 2 days soooo many times and each time it won't go through.So fingers crossed for this one or I will throw the computer out the window.Your photos are amazing and look just like postcards and Central park looked so pretty.So pleased you are having fun,Love Aunty Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Again,I have been using the "google" profile and so I thought try another (anonymous) and it posted it so I will continue with this one.Looks like to computer stays so that means work :( Hows the friendly mouse,here at work we use the kitchen tongs to pick up the trap mouse and all and through it all away.Love Aunty Leah xx

    ReplyDelete