Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WEDNESDAY

We doubled up today!

Started off by walking down to Times Square and getting ($31.50!!!) tickets to Mamma Mia matinee. It was super humid today, only slightly raining but the temprature would have to have been high 20's!!

Before the show we shopped in Forever21 for about two hours and walked out $150 poorer (uh-ohhh), and grabbed a quick smoothie at Macca's and went to the show. Mamma Mia was so much fun -almost exactly the same as the movie!

 We then had another few hours before Phantom tonight so we went back to Forever21 -because you see the store goes down underground 3 levels (so thats four in total) and we only managed to cover 2 earlier. Walked out another $150 poorer (but I promise I was saving oh so much more, promise!) and then went to McDonalds for dinner!


Phantom was amazing, the show was fantastic and I loved every second -still feeling sorry for the Phantom in the end, pooor fellow :(
And I think i'll be needing a new bag (or two) for the trip home! Haha

Xx

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving the suitcase Missy!!!!!
    how funny are you - Forever 21 sounds like it was a whole lot of retail therapy under the one roof :)
    2 Musicals in one day, now that is seriously impressive. I love Phantom too - so much emotion. What a day laughing your head off in mamma Mia and then teh rollercoaster of Phantom. best go see Wicked again soon to balance things out!!
    Hope we can talk soon. Miss you loads but love you are having so much fun!
    sleep sweet beautiful girl.
    Love Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, that's so funny, I was going to tell you that you had to hit Forever21 cause that's where I always shopped in America but you found it without my tip, yay for you but not your wallet!

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Britt (don't I sound cool for an old lady,must have picked it up of your brothers)Looks like another fun day,not so sure how you will carry the suitcase.Thanks so kmuch for the blog I look at it first thing in the AM and last at night .Mum is going to give me your bank details and I will send/transfer you a little to spend whilst away.Just for a Special niece,Love you Aunty Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Miss Brittany, As long as you are saving a lot you are heading the right way. Remember, you DON'T want to come home and think, 'i wish i had bought that ...'. g. XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mum, funny you should say that, i'm off to Wicked tonight!! (or middday tomorrow for you)

    Its fantastic hey Calli! Pretty sure I got jeans for something crazy like $14 :D its a winner!

    Aunty leah I'm glad you like the blog (even though your always appearing anonomously now hehe) I really am enjoying every second here so its great to get to share it with everyone I love ♥

    Uncle Gray! Mum says that all the time haha, thats another wise shopping word from uncle gray ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just home from work and "desperate" for a Blog.Can't wait to see and hear Love you Aunty Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. musicals galore :)
    guess what, i in fact was wearing my wicked shirt the other day, it made me think of you.
    its actually my black shirt of choice. its pretty kewl seeing you in american places, ive only seen america in movies so that would now make you a movie star...well done!

    goodnight, love nathan:)

    ohh and you said its heaps hot, i thought new york was going into winter?

    cya britt:)

    ReplyDelete